Sunday, February 17, 2008

Do you know, You're one in a million

Oh my I've been neglecting my dearest blog! K partially only.
Have been really busy on both Friday and Saturday. Firstly on Friday.

Well I practically sucked at spotting the correct sides of the flag. At first I hooked onto the wrong side, I then changed it. But the stupid hook got stuck or something and thus! I'm panicking. After much strength I managed to hook the top part. After which the stupid song started playing HAHAHA.

Who knew THAT kinda thing can be such a hassle?
I know I do AHA! Did the last lesson on Yeast making on Friday.
We did cinnamon buns and meat buns. Hell yeah such nice food! Woohoo.
Same steps on how to do the dough, check out the last 2 weeks' Friday entry.
:D




I dont like this but SOMEONE does :D


ESP THIS YUMMMM! The fillings for the bun of cos :D


PIAK!


Roll over.




BAKING IS LOVE.


Cinnamon buns!


I know its not white like how you see at supermarket! Thats because they leave their doughs overnight you see.


K keep your comments to yourself :O!

Oh oh! On Friday we celebrated Total Defence Day and I had to wear my Girl Guides uniform for the whole day okay!
Well practically CCA meeting sucked to the core like SERIOUSLYYYY.
Words cannot describe how angry and pissed the ex-cos got! UGGGHH!
There's this trial going on, starting next week. Abit pissed, but wuteverrr!

Reached home at around 7 plus, got changed and went to Aunt's!
:D






I COOKED THIS WITH AUNT! :D


This is my Grandmother and me ♥! Thanks sis :D

Day was fine just that I'M DAMN TIRED! Kept falling sleeping on the sofa.
Went home with a full stomach and all. HAHA.

Yesterday went out to town! Bought a top and (pss its a secret) :B
Watched, "Ah Long Pte Ltd, 老师嫁老大"



Frigging funny movie. I cannot stop laughing like please! HAHA.
(Big smile!)
I've enjoyed my Saturday. Truly I had, like every single Saturdays.

I had a bad dream, I dreamt that loadsa monsters were chasing me D:
2 months 4 days, your love is the sweetest!

P/S: I REALLY REALLY YEARN FOR A CAMERAAAAAA!!!
I'm sorry for those who got affected by this stupid old temper of mine. Though I'm trying really hard not to scream at anyone. I'm not being over-reactive nor over-protective its because I'll try my very best to keep anything or anyone here by my side. You are not me so you wont get how I feel until YOU yourself get the feeling, gets?

No comments: